WE ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE IN HOWELL, NJ WHO ARE WILLING TO RELOCATE TO MARLBORO, NJ!
Stop looking for just a JOB and look for a CAREER!
MANAGE an exciting store, MANAGE a team and make a difference, MANAGE your career with a company that is growing!
Something exciting is always going on at Hobby Lobby, unless it’s Sunday and then we are closed.
We are looking for experienced, ambitious managers that can come in, learn the Hobby Lobby way, and be promoted after a short training period. All of our DM’s and RVP’s were promoted from the Co-Manager position.
A Co-Manager is the first step to becoming a Hobby Lobby Store Manager. Co-Managers are responsible for assisting the Store Manager in managing the day to day operations of the store. They also help fellow employees work to their best potential. Motivating and merchandising skills are essential to our company’s success.
A Co-Manager is involved in:
- Financial goals
- Operations controls
- Customer relations
- Inventory management
- Must have previous management experience in a Big Box Store.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and be able to make sound decisions in a fast paced environment.
- Not be afraid to roll up their sleeves and work with their team.
- Must be open to relocation.
- Competitive Salaries
- Holiday Pay
- Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- 401(k) Plan
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Medical & Prescription Plan
- Dental Plan
- Group Life Insurance
- Merchandise Discount
- Flexible Spending Plan